Achievements Under IVB, Khanapara
The IVB, Khanapara has been continuously working towards disease protection to the livestock and birds of the state
- It is the major achievements of IVB that the entire NE region has been provisionally declared free from R.P.
- IVB is pertaining internship training regularly to the students of C.V.Sc, AAU & other training programme
- Between 2005-06 to 2015-16 all total 2.46 crore doses of vaccines produced / procured at IVB
- Between 2005-06 to 2015-16 all total 2.47 crore doses of vaccines distributed to the field
- The total production value of vaccine during 2006-07 to 2015-16 is Rs 67,74,758 as per rate fixed by the government. Out of Rs 67,74,758, free distribution of vaccines of amounting Rs 43,41,826 was done in the state and in addition, Rs 24,32,932 was put as revenue deposit in the Government Exchequer by IVB during that period.
- Between 2005-06 to 2015-16, 89 district level and 831 block level awareness camps have been organized
- Till 2015-16, 410 Vets and 381 Para-vets completed training on different disciplines
Production of vaccines
1. Viral vaccines: Swine fever, FDRD F1, FDRD R2B, Duck Plague
2. Bacterial vaccines: Anthrax, HS, BQ, Enterotoxaemia
The Production details can be downloaded here: